Mostrar el registro sencillo del objeto digital SANTAMARIA ORTEGA, ARTURO RUBIO TOLEDO, MIGUEL ANGEL VICTORIA URIBE, RICARDO Utrilla Cobos, Sandra Alicia
dc.creator SANTAMARIA ORTEGA, ARTURO; 313434
dc.creator RUBIO TOLEDO, MIGUEL ANGEL; 170530
dc.creator VICTORIA URIBE, RICARDO; 177650
dc.creator Utrilla Cobos, Sandra Alicia; 248375 2016-10-11T17:20:51Z 2016-10-11T17:20:51Z 2016-05-11
dc.identifier.citation Santamaría, Arturo, et al (2016). Natural materials to absorb water from environment, Vol. 835, pp. 329-332. Switzerland: Trans Tech Publications es
dc.identifier.issn 1662-7482
dc.description The culture of water conservation should not only be for the benefit of humans but also for nature, which modifies its structures everyday trying to help humanity. At some point man will pay his stubbornness trying to improve his lifestyle at the expense of the planet. While the water is still contaminated, we must care about its importance not only for men have a sustainable life, but also for other living beings. That is why we should think of efficient use of proper water consumption, through new materials that emulate naturals systems and structures, which make them sustainable, and avoid mixing it with difficult pollutants to remove such as oils, soaps or chemicals pharmaceutical industries (although these ones are due to the lack of importance and seriousness to follow the policies of care and preservation of water). Future generations depend on new ways to obtain and manage water as a resource, but more importantly, it is necessary to reestablish the natural balance with our planet and its resources. es
dc.description.abstract In nature, there are a large number of materials to be discovered, all with different characteristics and for certain functions. In the case of plants, they are responsible for collecting, taking care and protect water naturally. In Mexico there are different plants of the cactus family, which catch and retain water for their existence, so some plants collect more volume of body water than they have. It is very important for this investigation. In Mexico and throughout the continent there is a common cactus or prickly pear that easily adapts to the environment and very rampant in this country, so that its study and analysis makes it one of the most important natural systems for this research, because 95% of it is water and the other 5% is organic material. Later, the common Maguey or agave plant is analyzed, which is important for the history of ancient Mexico, this long before the Spaniards arrived in America. The agave juice and whole plant were an important part of Mexican culture [1], even today is used in many regions and is an important part of the economy in this country. Last but not least is the barrel cactus plant, which surprisingly lets us see how natural systems build structural and formal elements in order to the creation and configuration of new materials that can significantly help to collect water. es
dc.language.iso eng es
dc.publisher Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México es
dc.rights openAccess es
dc.subject New materials, Absorb water, Environment es
dc.subject Design, es
dc.subject Biomimicry es
dc.subject Sustainability es
dc.subject Water es
dc.subject.classification BIOLOGÍA Y QUÍMICA
dc.title Natural materials to absorb water from environment es
dc.type Artículo es
dc.provenance Tecnológica y de Inovación es
dc.road Dorada es
dc.ambito Internacional es
dc.audience students es
dc.audience researchers es
dc.type.conacyt article
dc.identificator 2

Ficheros en el objeto digital

Este ítem aparece en la(s) siguiente(s) colección(ones)

Visualización del Documento

  • Título
  • Natural materials to absorb water from environment
  • Autor
  • Utrilla Cobos, Sandra Alicia
  • Fecha de publicación
  • 2016-05-11
  • Editor
  • Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México
  • Tipo de documento
  • Artículo
  • Palabras clave
  • New materials, Absorb water, Environment
  • Design,
  • Biomimicry
  • Sustainability
  • Water
  • Los documentos depositados en el Repositorio Institucional de la Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México se encuentran a disposición en Acceso Abierto bajo la licencia Creative Commons: Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivar 4.0 Internacional (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)

Mostrar el registro sencillo del objeto digital

openAccess Excepto si se señala otra cosa, la licencia del ítem se describe cómo openAccess

Buscar en RI

Buscar en RI